Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Even sem breaks won't stop me from making To-Do-Lists
posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:46 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I love making to do lists. And since I have a whole month to spare, I decided to make another to do list to make this break a meaningful and well spent one.

This break, I plan to read as many books as I can, and by that, I mean I will update my bookshelf and buy some best buys! :) I think I'll go book hunting in Recto tomorrow, after my fridate with Haj and Chanel. :) And since I said I love listing stuff, I already made a list of the books I'll hunt tomorrow at the book paradise:


And I'm planning to read the WHOLE Harry Potter Series too. But I know it's given that I won't finish all of them in a month, but at least I'll start. (I'm borrowing all those from Lei!! :) ) And I'm also planning to buy Nicholas Sparks and Paulo Cuelo's novels as well!!

I'm also planning to watch 'No Other Woman' ALONE. Yep, I know it sounds not so right, but no one's available to watch it w me with various reasons. Plus, I want to watch a movie on my own too; yeah. A date with myself would be fun! :) 

This month, I will clean my room and arrange my closet-FOR REAL. Words can't describe how messy my closet and my bed is. And I want to change that. Even just for a month. Haha.

I will exercise!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :))) Yes! I will try to lose weight. I want to have some sort of transformation before classes open again next month. I know-WHAAAAT.

Speaking of transformation, I will end my hair's present state of being natural. I will have my hair treated: reborn or rebond, I don't know still. But, yeah.

I will cook more often. :>  Enough said.

I will finish GG season 4 and Start viewing season 5. :) Heee. ♡

So I think I've listed enough. And I wish I can do all of these in a month! Trust me I'll update you. Good evening guys! Thanks for reading! :D

**Photos courtesy of google**
     to the top