Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

A dream is a wish your heart makes | To be Blair once in a while
posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:51 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I am the one who saw his haven.. I was the only one who saw his true self; longing for true love and understanding.
I got the chance to be Blair in my dream last night, I may concede, it was one story which all pieces fit.


Serena, just like in the series, was really fond of the boys. She was playing basketball with Dan and Nate-just like in the series. I watch them from a far bench, sitting and smiling to myself.
All was well until we saw a girl playing basketball with six other men, and I'm talking about Poppy. (YEAH, just like in the series!! :D ) She was trying to get our attention, and when she did,  she immediately hid, showing just of one middle finger from some random guy.


Of course I felt offended, what a rude gesture that is! So I told Nate to show off his middle finger too. Well, you know me, I won't accept defeat; especially from that Poppy.
But Nate refused, telling me to just get over it. All was well until Serena ordered Nate to do the same thing I asked him to do.. And did it. Which broke my heart.


Why is it all about Serena? It's all about her; What she wants, that she gets!! Well anyway.


I rushed to the ladies room, Nate calling me as if he's concerned about me, but I didn't care. Tears will fall down my cheeks; I have to hide, run away from them. If I cry, I don't want them to see that. I can't afford them seeing me weak.


Then, I found my self in a corridor, leading me to some vividly lit room. With curiosity, I hurriedly entered the slightly opened door, Drawings hanging on the wall welcomed me, a mattress on the floor is lying.


I found a guy asleep, hugging a book. He looks like a child. Chuck. My Chuck.


He was holding the book his mom wrote close to his heart. And he is sleeping with tracks of sadness and emptiness across his face. I immediately felt the urge of hugging him..And I followed my heart's signal.


He opened his eyes and saw me.. He didn't say a word.. His lips slightly smiled and he hugged me back.. I am in the perfect place to be. I can lay here  forever, with him by my side, in his haven.


 My dream didn't end happily, but I don't wanna remember it anymore. I want to be by his side, hug him forever.
     to the top