Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Life begins today.☮♥☺
posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 2:05 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Sorry If I wasn't able to post random sheez, this week been my last week, hence, it is indeed hell-ish. But thank goodness, I survived and it's over!! :)

I'm so proud of myself because I ended this sem with a bang! :) Tho I was bombarded and jampacked with last minute paper works and exams, I was able to finish them all in time!

In less than 5 days, I did:

☒  Comm100 4page position paper re: Press Freedom restrictions
☒  English11 7page novel analysis: (The novel I used is Waiting, by Ha Jin. Good story BTW. Tho I analyzed it back in hs sophomore year.)
☒  Studied and memorized lotsa names, dates, newspaper titles for my Journ100 Final exam
☒  Did a lot of readings for my English12 (AKA Feeling Mahor GE) last unit exam

And now, I'm in the midst of playing Sims Social on FB and Blogging here on blogspot--Two of my most favorite hobbies and past time to do. :)
     to the top