Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

A for Effort!
posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 at 1:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Last week, I finished watching a Thai movie called "A little thing called love". The story is simple, just like any old love story. A girl loves a boy but she can't tell him. It would take them a long time before they would know the truth, that the boy loves the girl too. I don't know what's with it to make me like it. Maybe P'Shone's face, Maybe that is enough. :))


OH! I almost forgot, his sweetness too! This scene is so sweet that I cried while watching it. 
This proves that a guy needs no big money just to make his girl happy.
*(whew,that rhymed!)




It's true. Sometimes, 
Always it's the effort that counts!It's always the effort that makes a girl "Awww."








     to the top