Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

The Ones To Love
posted on Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM | 0 cmnt/s


I have to admit that the past few weeks-slash-months were not the best part of this year—or maybe my life. See, my “boyfriend” for three years broke up with me, and apparently he broke up with me because “I’ve changed.” Aside from the cliche’ that says every single phenomenon on earth (even outside the planet) is capable of changing, I can say that I’m loving the changes in me that he is hating. And I can’t see what’s not to love.
Moving on after a three year relationship is not easy. I don’t even want to talk about it and share the story to everyone. But, a month has passed and somehow, the happiness, the pride and the confidence that those three years with him have taken away from me started to grow back into my system. Little by little, I appreciate myself more. I learned to love myself despite the imperfections and flaws I have. And my friends are happy about it.
I can’t help but to feel happy and giddy whenever my friends tell me they’re proud of me, because I’m much stronger and wiser now. Random text messages of inspiring quotations I receive some days make me smile when I read them in the morning when I wake up. Messages saying “Good Morning, Flo! Smile! :)” makes my day. And to be honest, I’ve never felt so taken care of, like I’m important, like I’m precious.
To Haj, my best friend. Thank you for everything; for listening to my stories and for knowing me very well. Thank you for accommodating my rants and understanding what I really want to tell. Yes, you really know what I mean. Thank you for those impulsive days and nights we spent together, just to help me escape sadness even just for a while.
To Chlyde, for being with me when I was being dumped like shit on a friday-the-thirteenth. Thank you for bringing me back to my senses whenever I seem to lose my sanity and for patting my back when I cried like a baby during those nights.
To Cams, for always reminding me to stop and love myself above others. Thank you for those hugs that kept me from breaking into pieces and for those late night calls just to check if I’m okay and safe.
To Ate Cha, for giving me tons of first hand advice and for telling me her stories, those stories that make me realize that I have to be stronger. Thank you for always reminding me that I can surpass all these soon, because you too, will.
To Paul, for those pangdadaot moments and lines which really mean “i love you”. Thank you for making me strong by challenging me to be tougher and making me stand on my own feet. Thank you for emphasizing that indeed, there are many fish in the sea.
To Lawrence, for those trembling hands and walk out moments, for those eyes that mean serious business. Thank you for protecting me from those people who might let me feel pain, for giving unbiased advice and for telling me to smile and that I can do it.
To Mark, for displaying his concern and interest by commenting on my story virtually and for possibly paying our fare to Baguio. (Sorry Mark, wala na akong maisip. Joke lang to ha!)
To you, Zogo Club; for making me happyfor giving me the simplest reasons to laugh and to smile. Thank you for being with me while I start my life back from scratch. Thank you for being patient, for being kind and for being loving and understanding. Thank you for those conference calls we’re constantly having. Thank you for those ‘friend-terventions’  we’ve had on Mcdo or on our way to our next class. Thank youfor the hugs, the pats in the back, those “I’m proud of you” messages. Thank you for being with me right nowbecause your mere presence makes me happy.
I know THIS BLOG IS SO CHEESY BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. hihihi 
I love you guys! Sa inyo ko nalang ide-devote ang love na umaapaw sa aking puso. I love youuuu! >:D<
MAMA MO. 32, 000!!!! :D
     to the top