Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

i wish the sun would never go down
posted on Monday, August 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM | 0 cmnt/s

…because it is at night when i miss you the most. when i realized i am the only one left awake at our house, in my room. Because the night is our time, our time to talk about the things that bother us, or make us happy or random things that happened through each other’s day. and all i wanna do is listen, listen to your stories you enthusiastically told. But you never asked how was my day. why? 

I miss you most before i sleep. when i remember your voice singing soft lullabies when i can’t sleep. those times i called you in the middle of the night and you answered on the first rings. those times i cried to you because i’m scared of that horror film character that keeps creeping up to my mind when i close my eyes. those times you’d calm me down when i feel pressured because i can’t find the right words to say when i’m writing an article. But you didn’t answer my 5th, 6th, 7th call tonight. Why?

Every night i miss you. every night i fight the urge to cry. every night i fail. 

I can’t wait for that day that i will stop crying. can’t wait for that day when i can see you and feel nothing—not sadness, bitterness nor anger. can’t wait for the time that i would accept that US were no longer a word for you and me. can’t wait for the day this whole thing pass.
     to the top