Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Random, just random
posted on Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 5:03 AM | 0 cmnt/s


**My head hurts from non-stop browsing but I don’t want to shut down my laptop because sadness will creep up again.
**An ant bit me on my left leg. I hate ants. :<
**I made this post hoping that a certain somebody would read it. I think I will continue posting blogs here that will serve as a connection for the both of us, since I decided a while ago not to talk to him anymore. I hope he’d find the interest and initiative to read the shizz I post here.
**My mouth wants something to chew, but I am not hungry.
**I promise to jog around the Acad Oval every single day this week. Even if it rains. But hopefully, it will not.
**I am a ‘ballpen-less’ person for the last 4 days. All of my pens are in my bag that Haj borrowed since tuesday last week.
**I am tempted to call you and PM you and text you. But i shall control myself and stand in my decision. I hope I make it. :< 
     to the top