Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

My buddy and Me
posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 at 7:06 AM | 0 cmnt/s


Remember that blog when I told the stories of how I randomly met some of the most important and most loved persons of my life? Here is another one again:
I was then a transferee from UPLB when I met an angel. Yep, literally and figuratively. An angel helped us, haj and I, when we didn’t know the confusing process in UP Diliman, also known as the enrollment. 
Like an angel, she appeared there when we opened the doors of the journalism department. 
Like an angel, she smiled sweetly and asked what could she do to help us poor and lost souls.
Like an angel, she answered all our questions patiently and gave us advice on what subjects to take and the professors we need to avoid.
Little did I know that she’s an angel for everybody. She humbly and whole-heartedly serves the college and her course-mates as their batch journalism representative.
Come second sem, I was applying for an academic course based on our college. When I found out that the same angel was to be a buddy, my mind was set to pick her, and luckily, that angel became mine.
imageWe weren’t that close through the whole course of the application process, but we became like sisters right after. I didn’t expect that we will be as close as this, that the time would come that I would tell her stories about my personal what-nots and stuff, but I did and she did too. 
I feel so blessed to meet an angel before I even got to heaven. <3
I love you, Buddy. Happy 19th birthday! >:D< 
     to the top