Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

i love him with all that i am. :)
posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 8:40 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Today is VALENTINES DAY! And unfortunately, it’s a Monday. My date has classes, but anyway, I’m happy still. Yesterday was my day. 

Renz and I went to UPLB to watch a concert. Thanks to HARMONYA and to my CMSC2 class, we had a reason to go there and spent the pre-valentine’s day together. <3

We're supposed to stay at Kyno's place, but, there's no key. :( So, we had no place to go. We arrived there around 10 am and the show will start at 3. 

After 2 hours of walking, we gave up and decided to eat at 7 eleven in Agapita and watch a movie at the freedom park. :)

 At Last! It's already 3 and it's time for the HARMONYA concert! :) I'm sooo excited. <3


Wee! ang ganda nung concert! pero siyempre, mas maganda kami. :)))

After watching, we ate at KFC muna bago umuwi. :) nakarating sa bahay ng mga 8:30. sheesh, gabi na naman. 


There. that's my valentine's day!:) this is our second valentine's day together, and we're hoping for more! <3


Spread LOVE.Happy Valentine's day, everyone. Enjoy this dayy! :*





to the top