Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Unleashing the Potterhead Me
posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM | 0 cmnt/s


Despite the fact that I’ve signed up for Pottermore months ago, I just started using it now due to a couple of reasons:
1. I created multiple accounts giving out the same email *because*
2. I keep on forgetting the passwords of those previous accounts.
So now, with the help and selfless contribution of my best friend, i.e., lending me her baduy and jejedays email, i started an new and hopefully, final and legit Pottermore account.
I felt sad not being able to use those previous accounts because I loved the user names assigned to me, but, to my surprise, I loved the newest one eversince my eyes read it: WaveFloo22103  It has my name in it, yeeey!
       
              image
According to the wands expert, Mr. Olivander, my wand is an ACACIA WITH UNICORN CORE, TWELVE AND A QUARTER INCHES, QUITE FLEXIBLE. :)
I did enjoy shopping at Diagon Alley with Hagrid! I also opened my account in Gringotts Bank, with 500 galleons as starting savings! Later on, I spent almost 50 galleons buying all the stuff I will be needing during my first year in Hogwarts.
Come, first of September, my fellow freshmen arrived at Hogwarts and celebrated the welcoming banquet at the Great Hall. There, as part of tradition, we were sorted into our respective houses, And guess what where I was put:
         
                  image
                       Gryffindor would be my first choice, but Slytherin is not bad!
So now I’m on the second book, The Chamber of Secrets. Wish me luck!
     to the top