Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

This is what's in my head right now.
posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 1:31 AM | 0 cmnt/s

U turning back to memory lane is fun at times, and that is one productive thing I did today.

I went back to my high school alma mater to pay a visit. Nothing much has changed; I saw the same buildings, I passed by the same rooms and talked to the same people that became my family for 10 years. Doing this makes me feel like coming home.

I met up with Chay and Sammie. I huuged them and squealed with them and laughed with them, as much as I did when I was still a student of that institution. All seems the same except for the fact that I wore casual clothes and there is something in my ID that is not there in either of Chay's or Sam's: The word VISITOR.

I remember the time I almost cried because I never wanna leave high school. And every time I  pass by or see the building itself makes me feel that way all over again. I wish high school is forever.

Another thing I love most about high school is I get to see R anytime I would want to. And that's what happened today. We talked and ate and talked and laughed and talked some more. Even though we only ate at a shabby house turned resto and spent an hour together, it was still worth doing it. And I would do it anytime again. ♡
     to the top