Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

This is supposed to be my sembreak evaluation, but since I got carried away, look what happened.
posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 4:41 AM | 0 cmnt/s

So, my break is over and I'm proud to say that it is a PRODUCTIVE ONE!! 

First stop:  (from my blog: "EVEN SEM BREAKS WON'T STOP ME FROM MAKING TO-DO-LISTS") This break, I plan to read as many books as I can.

Well, I sorta did this! And guess what I've read: *drum rolls* The WHOLE Harry Potter Series!! *Claps and Screams* That's right! I've already read it!! I finished all of those in three weeks time! Can you believe it's even possible? Haha.Though I've only read the ebooks, *which made me absorb all the radiation up to the utmost capability of my body and which inverted my biological clock, I really did enjoy it. Hands down to you, oh JK Rowling! Now I can finally thank you for making my *post childhood* years meaningful and magical!!

BTW, Weasley is my KING and I fell in love with him while reading the series!! ϟ

And I'm gonna pose some of my favorite pictures//screen shots from the films! *Disclaimer: Be ready for the tons of pictures of Ronald Billius Weasley & Hermione Jean Granger & Fred and George Weasley! ♡

*Just look at the way He looks at Her. :">
*Who says there isn't a hot 'george' ? :))

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

*Tears* There you go, some of my favorite pictures from//of Harry Potter.

I don't have any decent ways of ending this post so it will be Just. Like. This. Bye!










     to the top