Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

There are times when you feel you just have to
posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 5:44 AM | 0 cmnt/s

  • I just can't help to feel envy to those who still have their moms. Was teary eyed when I saw a mom hugging her kid at the church. ☹
  • Polsc paper + BC 100 paper + Comm130 paper = not fun weekend.
  • Excited na ako para sa madaming bagay. So many things to look forward to! Thank You, dear God! You are the Best!! Have a nice life.
  • Yung green na Max candy na yung favorite ko, hindi na yung yellow.
  • A 53-pag reading given in the night before the discussion proper, What are we supposed to be? Robots? F*ck BC100.
  • tuesday is my favorite day of the week!! Fun classes + early dismissal = loovee
  • Old mister Webster could never define what's been said between your heart and mine. <3
  • It's useless, forcing myself to finish reading this crap. I can't understand any word now that my mind is already shutting dooown.
  • Zinger double-down + 1 pc chicken w rice + mashed potato + mushroom soup four late lunch. Okay, sinong matakaw? :)) *3rd rice meal
  • R gave me his MVP medal, with dedication in the back saying 'For my M.V.F.' Yeah, you can guess what that stands for.
  • GRABE LANG SI SIR CHOY!! Wala pa din yung readings! Tapos sa friday na pasahan ng paper at may quiz pa? Oh God. >.<
  •  I dont want this moment to ever end,Where everything's nothing without you.Cause it's true, I am nothing without you. 
  • God wants me to know that I should..."Reserve the sound of your voice for other people. God hears only what's in your heart."
  • All's fair in Love and War.♡
     to the top