Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Let's start the countdown!
posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 9:10 AM | 0 cmnt/s

So, it's just for weeks until its Christmas time again!! And because of that, this post will be basically all about my wish list. HAHAHA. I like it that not all people from my life know that this blog exists so I could post anything here with little care if they're gonna see this. Lucky you if you have. :)) I'll be listing the top ten things I wanna receive this year. :) I hope it's not too much and I wish someone out there would make one *or many, better yet, all* of my wishes come true.

Top 10: A 'foldable' water jug
I want the one that can be folded once it's empty!! I don't know what's it called but there's something like this in National Bookstore for only fifty pesos!!!

Top 9: Laptop Essentials
From laptop cooler to wireless mouse to earphones, LCD cleaners, speakers or lamp. Well, I know I could buy these myself but I have more important things to buy or to pay for so I thinks these are better of as Xmas gifts!


Top 8: A New School Bag
I want a BROWN bag big enough to carry my binder, paper case, pencil case, make up kit, umbrella, wallet, ID, water jug, one or two books*novels* and yeah, I think you get the picture.
I want something that looks like this.

Top 7: Make Up!!!
Well, I never thought this would be included in my wish list, but I realized I was in love with them this morning!! I was trying them on and I suddenly felt the urge to buy them all!! This may//should include: a pressed powder, a copper colored eye shadow, cream lip*stick or gloss, *HERBENCH's cheek and lip tint, an eyeliner and volume maximizing mascarra. :">





Top 6: UP Shirts Or JACKET!!
This was on my wish list since I entered UP and I would love to receive one even if it's not Christmas!! Visit Diliman Republic or the next store to it at SC, I fell in love with one jacket there. As in as soon as I laid my eyes on it, I knew I was in love.

Top 5: Accessories!!
I would never ever get rid of accessories!! Accessorizing is one of my mantras in life and I do not leave the house without an accessory. I would love feather ear rings, owl necklaces, bangles, bracelets, huge rings and the like. :) I would also like cheap pearl ear rings for daily usage. :) I suggest you shop at Quiapo! Villalobos Street is Accessory paradise!!

Top 4: Shoes
Either flats, doll shoes, heels, stilettos, PUMPS, glads, sandals, crocs, slippers, oxfords*, rubber shoes, formal shoes, everyday shoes, wear-it-with-anything shoes. Yeah you get the point. I'm lacking with footwear so you better give me some! :D

Top 3: Denim Pants, Skirts and Shorts ++ Tops ++ Dresses
Because UP doesn't require students to wear uniforms, I always have that dilemma of what to wear when I stand in front of m closet, so gimme bottoms!!!

Top 2: Books ++ Post its
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist + Thirteen reasons why + Looking for Alaska + The Perks of being a Wallflower + The Lovely Bones + For One More Day + Eat Pray Love + Nicholas Sparks's novels + Bob Ong's Books + Sophie Kinsella's novels CHOOSE. And I'm serious about the post it thingy. I want one!!
 

Top 1: Bring back my Mama. *Kidding. Love, Appreciation, Kind words and Encouragement. :">
DONE AND PRESENTED IN A CREATIVE WAY i.e. Scrapbook, edited photos on a frame with dedications, serenade, play presentation, tableu ETC!!
     to the top