Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

New wants | New addictions | Same old me
posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 3:37 AM | 0 cmnt/s


Sorry if I wasn’t able to blog (and to reblog too) in a long period of time. Being a sophomore Journalism student, college publication writer and full time eldest sister at the same time is as hard as juggling things on fire. 
So anyway, how are you guys? Long time no connection, eh? :) Well, For now, I think I feel like blogging and just blurting out what’s inside my head. Since for the past 3 days, I’m stuck here at home because of the typhoon. 
What’s new with me? Sobrang dami!!
1. In a span of 2 weeks, I became a POTTERHEAD. Yes!! I became a Harry Potter die hard fan because of my college friends in UPD, Haj, Lawrence, Chlyde and Cams told stories about the series and voila, I got addicted. :) I watched Harry Potter 1-5 in 1 week. Haha. That’s how I got hooked into them. :>
Now, I’m looking forward into reading all the books over my 1 month-semestral break this October. Can anyone lend me the books? HAHA. Seriously, if you wanna let me borrow your books, just say it! I’ll be eternally thankful. :)
2. You know you love me. XOXO,Gossip Girl. This just in!! Just in time for the premiere of GG Season 5, I already got my copies of GG from season 1-4!! Which means I can go back to episodes I did not have the chance to watch before its premiere (replay, actually) on saturday @ ETC. :)
3. I left my heart in the kitchen. Yes, I’m learning how to cook!!! :) So far, I’ve cooked Sweet and Sour fish fillet, Gambas, Pork Adobo, Sinigang na Baka and Spaghetti on my own. :) Gahh, I feel so achieved. :> Plus, Regine and I baked chocolate chip cookies last week!! :) I gave Renz some, which served as my birthday gift for him too! :)
4. 2011 is officially the year for attending debut parties!! Most of my batch mates celebrate their 18th birthday this year, and luckily, I got invites! :”> I have attended (and organized) Reg’s surprised debut, Steph’s swimming party, Shalee’s concert (her debut theme), Haj’s surprise debut AND this coming october, I will attend to Jassy’s glam debut!! On November, I was invited to attend Bianca’s 18th naman. Debut invitations are really love!! :”> Attending such is a perfect excuse to doll up and be fab!! :>
5. 1st Sem’s over in 2 weeks, meaning, Break + More blogs to come!! YEY!! :)
More updates+pictures..SOON! :> Thanks for reading! :)
     to the top