Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do..not?
posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 at 7:24 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Or maybe the real question is, Is there really such a thing?

Before, I never really imagined myself blushing over a guy whom I just met, or worse, seen. I know for a fact that love is built, maybe not over a long period of time, but doesn't also mean falling for a person in a split second encounter.

Maybe, you could just like the person. Better yet, It's the person's physical appearance that you were in love with.

Yesterday, we watched 'Titus Andronicus' (Tinarantadong Asintado). From his very first act on stage, I can't help but to look at him and smile. I thought he's charming and talented and all that.. He has eyes that sparkles with the spotlights focusing on him.. He has that smile that is comparable to the ones of babies..
*Blurred out his face just for the ''''anynomity'''' of the person involved. Oh, and it's not seen on the picture,(because of my fat arm, oh please.) but his arm was around my waist. Tight enough that kept me on my feet. :"> *


Yes. You got the message. I think I'm loving the guy I SAW yesterday at the play. I think I'm in love with that guy whom I got the chance to say the words "Kabatch ka ba namin?" "10" "Thank you." and "Bu-bye". Yes. It took me 8 little words, those pair of sparky eyes and that charming smile to feel light headed, to make me feel giddy all through out the night. Yes, I got heels over head. I may say Cupid hit me with his arrow of love.

I say this is 'love' because I stopped talking. I was quiet on our way home that night. With eyes looking to a faraway place, I can't help but to smile for no concrete reason. I had crushes before, but this is different. I know, it is.

But all my bubble was burst when we had dinner at Jollibee Philcoa, maybe an hour after our tiny meeting. We saw him with a girl at Greenwhich, his arms wrapped around the girls shoulders. Yes, With in One hour, I was in love, then got brokenhearted.

Maybe, this is not love after all. Maybe it's just another outlet available in where I can pour my emotions. Maybe this is just a major-knocking-down-feet-sweeping kind of crush. Maybe they will broke up after seeing me.. Maybe he'll look for me around campus. Hihi.Kidding. :P
     to the top