Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

5 randoms
posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

1. I'm obsessive compulsive at random times: when it comes to folding my umbrella, cleaning up my bed, not wetting my shoes when it's raining and hanging my clothes in my closet.

2. I'm bipolar at times. Sometimes I think I'm the ugliest person in the world, but there are also times I think I'm pretty. Yes, I'm that weird. :))

3. I love it when my friends say that my joke is corny then suddenly laugh afterwards, Saying "Ang Corny kasi ng joke mo eh, nakakatawa!"

4.I love my sisters, I just can't wait for them to grow up and mature. Can't wait to have that girl bonding and all. XX

5.I'm really confused with my feelings right now. Will blog the details some other time. :D
     to the top