Let's Linger Memories Longer.☺ ♡ ☮

Happy.
posted on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 2:51 AM | 0 cmnt/s

This blog is so nothing. I just want to share to everyone that I am happy as of the moment with no concrete reason. <3

 Im happy because of many things, many events and many people. I am so thankful that I have them. Hindi ko alam bakit ako nagbblog ng ganito, But I know, through this little thing, I will make some people happy. :)
So treat this one as my prayer to God. I want to say thanks for He gave me a bunch of wonderful people that makes my life wonderful too. :">

So here it goes. :)
God, Thank You for Renz Ganila. :) Even though we had lots of misunderstandings and fights, I know you wont take him away. :) Thank You.

God, Thank You for V Org. They make my LB life easier and happier. I could not imagine surviving UPLB with out them. Thank You, for with them, I feel home. I feel family.

God, Thank You for DERSLAFE, even though we haven't seen each other for a while now, I know that we are still friends, that they're just there. :)

God, Thank You for Clarissa Pacalda and Alfi Zaragosa. Spending most of my week ends with them makes me think and realize that three hours of travel and a hundred and twenty-one peso fare for home is worth it.

God, Thank You for my room mates. They were my first family in college. They guide me and care for me. Thank You.

God, Thank You for my high school friends. All of them took part and affected my life. Maybe, Im like this because of them.

God, Take You for my college friends. I know you gave them for certain purpose. I hope those purpose be done.

And of course,
God, Thank You for my family. You know how much I love them. I know sometimes I take them for granted, but that doesn't change the fact that I love them still.

Siguro, eto epekto pag mag isa ka lang sa bahay. Nakakapagreflect ka. :) Nakakatakot mag isa, pero dahil sa inyong lahat, kaya kong mag isa kahit sandali, kasi alam ko, pagkatapos nito, makakasama ko na kayo ulit. :>


I love you baby, beybs, tols, beybe and alfi, 5110, jamers, iskos and iskas, sandra, iya, buday, papa and mama. <3
     to the top